Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hong Kong

Hong Kong is one of the most densely populated places in the world.

There is a Disneyland Resort there that is a little different from the one in California.

The Downtown is pretty much the same.

Big Grizzly Mountain is a Hong Kong exclusive roller coaster that is one of the best I've been on. Mystic Manor, a dark ride with a Danny Elfman composed theme song, was my favorite attraction.

You can find every type of food in Hong Kong. One of my favorite meals was at a Thai restaurant.

Hong Kong Island at night

Hong Kong has a market for everything you can think of, including birds.

A church?

The Kowloon Walled City was an ungoverned portion of Hong Kong until reunification due to rival British/Chinese claims. It was demolished in the 90s and is now a park. The Almshouse, which houses a small museum, is all that's left of a six acre city that housed 50,000 people.

I forgot what exactly this is, but it was tasty.

Some pricey, but delicious crabs from a street stall.

We ate so much Dim Sum in Hong Kong I thought I was going to explode numerous times.

No comments:

Post a Comment