Thursday, April 18, 2013

Akhaltsikhe 2

My school had cleaning day last Friday (the kids bring brooms to school and sweep everything), so I walked around town and took some pictures.
This is the entrance to my apartment.
The building next to mine
The store under my apartment is next to a weird man-dog shed that someone lives in.
The abandoned slot club under my apartment
The luxury hotel across from my apartment has the best food in town.
This Georgian cafe is also good and very close to where I live.
King of King: The most popular slot club in town is across the street from my apartment.
You can rent little cars for you children to drive around in the main park in town.
The library
A good cafe across from the library that has some Russian food
The main market is behind the stadium.
The rain gutters are pretty neat here.
The government building
The Turkish restaurant
The best shawarma stand in town
Rabati
The unigoat
This is where I get my haircut.
School #5 is across the street from my school and looks way nicer. I guess that's what happens when the former Prime Minster's mother runs the school.

Trash Puppy!

No comments:

Post a Comment